Links à la Mode: Fashion Blogger’s Delight
Images via Poetic & Chic, Confessions of a Fashion Editor, Parker + Muse, and M.I.S.S.
Links à la Mode : June 10th
- 365 Fashion Rehab – Lookbook #1-White Blouse 4 Ways
- a la Modest – The Invisibility Cloak: The Desire to Be Noticed
- c u f f i n g t o n – Easy, inexpensive tricks in wearing your chic flats without socks and not succumbing to blisters and calluses.
- Confessions of a Fashion Editor – Playing ‘Dress’ Up
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion – Prized! – Win a T-Minx Cropped Tee!
- Fasshonaburu – Interviews the glamorous, yet down to Earth, Rachel Roy!
- Fete a Fete – iPad Leather Covers from April in Paris
- For Those About To Shop – Plus-size Fashion Good For Business
- Holier Than Now – Shoes You Can Use
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Are Bloggers Getting Stressed?
- kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS – Interview with Heather Martin of mono
- M.I.S.S. – Follow the Leader, Episode #1–Vintage Vandalizm
- mimosas in bed – SF indie mart
- Miss Vinyl Ahoy – Protecting your blog and copyright
- Parker Muse – Interview with Felice Lee’s Wabi Sabi
- Poetic & Chic – The Great Shoe Wake
- Retro Chick – Don’t Box Me In
- Return to Sender: A Fat Girl’s Letters to the World – Urban Outfitters: Eat Less. Actually, just Shut up.
- Style Eyes Fashion Blog – Age Appropriate Dress
- Stylish Distractions – Ring Toss
- Sugar and spice and all things nice: – I write a fashion blog… And I’m proud of it.
- the Citizen Rosebud – the Bobby Burns
- The Coveted – Late Night Drugstore Haul