Blogging: So Much More Than What Meets The EyeEdited by Maggie Battles
Modern fashion mavens use technology in a variety of ways that might not seem so obvious to some. We use photography to showcase our style & search for new tips on how to improve our technique. We use gadgets for optimizing our own blogs and more gadgets for reading other blogs. What goes on in our blogging world is not always what meets the readers eyes, and this week we have a collection of tips for how to make our own sites better. Each week of Links A La Mode: Tech is what you might call a "Show & Tell" of what information has proven useful to us. This is a fantastic opportunity to seek help, trade info and hopefully make our blogging lives a little bit easier. Thanks to everyone who participated this week and I can’t wait to see what you all bring to the table next time!
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – April 19th
- IFB: How are you getting your blog noticed?
- Mimosas In Bed: Top Five Reasons Why Fashion Bloggers Should Have A Tumblr
- Miss Viki: Science Fashion: Posing in Outer Space
- Pens & Lens: Let's Get Technical: Blogging Using A Netbook
- Relatively Chic: Pretty as a Picture: Blog Photos Made Easy
- Style Eyes: Optimising Your Blogger Fashion Blog - A Beginners Guide
- Styling You: How Do You Follow Other Blogs?